What to bring to Edcamp Joplin 2016
- A laptop, tablet, smart phone, or other device. You may want to email, tweet, take notes, etc during a session. Having a portable device makes it easier to connect to those you meet.
- An idea about something you want to learn more.
- A notion about something you wish to share. There are great things happening in your classroom. Others can benefit from hearing about them.
- Open Mind
- Your passion to make things better for students and teachers.
- A friend, coworker, paraprofessional, administrator. The more the merrier!
- A plan to share what you've learned when you get back to your classroom.
- Are you considering facilitating a session? Get more information here.
What's for Breakfast?
Panera Baked Goods and Hurts Doughnuts